Life - What Defines Us

Posted On // Leave a Comment
I thought working with infographics is a really cool idea. These days it's really hard to get a message across to your audience unless it has some strong visual content. And infographics do it pretty smoothly.


 So I thought why not try to create one on my own? Creating one is easier than you might think at first. You can use Easel.ly like me, and there's also another cool website called Infogr.am. And the best part is both of them are free!

Life by Shamir Islam

First thing is, I had no set of data to put together a killer infographic. And neither did I have 3 hours to spare to get them. So I thought, let's make one with some common knowledge that everybody shares.

So, there you go! Go ahead and make one yourself. And let me know what you think of this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment